THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Sunday!

Well here is another sunday I have spent at home wishing for monday. Let see Taylor has not had OT in a week and a half and he is so sensory deprived he is all over me and his brother. He is in need of input I cant give him. Yet again I am wishing for tomorrow! But I will have to say the new med they have him on we are now getting 12 hours a night now! YEAHHH! First time since he was a baby we have gotten that much sleep out of him! We are also getting ready for my dad is coming in in thrusday! I cant wait he has not seen us since Oct. and the boys and Zarah have changed so much in that time. I like gettting him all to my self and I dont have to share him with anyone else. He gets to play with the kids and not worry about anything like working. When we are in Florida he has 3 jobs. #1 is the mill and then #2 is at a parts store and #3 he has to be dad and when he is here he is just dad. Anyways I cant wait till then and the kids will have a ball. Well it is time to put my babies to bed so we can get up and start our day about 7 in the morning. I will talk at you all later. love you all

0 comments: