THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Updating

Where to start! Well Taylor has been to the sleep doctor and they have put him on a new sleep med. We are going to have an EEG and Sleep study done to let us know what is going on when he is sleeping and why he is not sleeping. The EEG is for his blanking out spells. We will be having them in the next 30 days so appointments are coming my way.

Next Issac is okay but we are trying for figure out what is going on. I asked the same doc that we saw with Taylor we asked about what some of the signs of mild CP. Issac meets alot of the signs but we have to get a referral from tri-care and that is like pulling teeth.

And now Zarah the little princess. See is now 18 months and getting Big. She is tring to talk and tell on her brothers already. We take her every where and she always walks in like she owns the place.

And now me I am doing good just tired! I am trying to stay on top but sometimes I just get tired of appointments and driving back and forth but it is worth it when you see my boys change in actions and behaviors but I think sometimes I am on the edge of just losing it but I will never stop.

0 comments: