THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my crazy life! I hope it will show you have my life is goes and how crazy I have it. I will share my highs and lows. I am a mom of three most of you know. I have my twins Taylor and Issac and they are almost 4 not to long till there birthday and I have my little girl Zarah and she is now 18 months. This last May Taylor saw a team of doctors and was labled with ASD (autism spectum disorder) we live our lifes driving back and forth to theropy 5 days a week. Issac is also getting theropy for Speech and Occupational theropy and he also get Physical theropy.Zarah is fine and tagges along for the ride. I will tell you about My Crazy Life! hope you enjoy the read.

2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

You finally made the plunge! I am so excited. You are going to be added as a link on my page ok? I love you!

Summer said...

oh my goodness those boys have gotten sooooooooo big! (and handsome too) :) Welcome to the blogging world! Enjoy.