THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

It is the weekend

You most people get a break on the weekends! Not in a house with kids with sensery problems!

First off Taylor is always the first one up. He always comes in and jumps on you and tells you wake up. Then he has to start waking everyone else in the house (this is about 430 to 5 in the morning). He has to start by being right in your face giving you no space. I have to pray that I dont hurt him because he just wont stop. They come running down stairs turns on the Disney channel for Playhouse Disney. Taylor is potty training so we have to go potty when we get up and most morning it okay but there are those mornings when he start his melt downs " I no PEE in POTTY!" and you have to make him sit there fighting you. He will fight you till he start to go and then he start singing " I PEE PEE IN THE POTTY ". The whole time you are thinking You were just fighting me not to go and now you are singing and dancing. Someday you just have to say okay God I dont understand him just give me grace that I can try to understand him and not hurt him. Then you have the other two Issac and Zarah. They are just as wild as Taylor most mornings. I have too stop and think okay what can I get done today. It is the weekend you always think okay I can get everything done. Yeah right not here! I get nothing done I start to clean and they undo everything I just cleaned. and it make for a big fight. If I had the money I have a maid and a nanny and a personal helper. But living on a SSGT pay that is just a dream and these are the days I miss my good friends that would come over a say " Toni I just want to bless you what can I do for you!". (katie) and I miss my babysitters. Moving here was Gods will but sometime I wish he would send all your friends with you. But if we had not moved we would not no what was going on with Taylor or Issac. I feel like I am Crazy most days and my Life Is Crazy ! I hope you enjoy the read this is just a little of my life. I hope to have a clean house os I can post pictures of it on here but I would not show anyone my house right now it is a sty and I will have to clean it when the kids go to bed tonight. I hope you all have a blessed weekend.

0 comments: