THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tomorrow is Humpday

I am happy that tomorrow is Hump day that mean it is only 2 days till the weekend. And it is also just one day till Byron has the weekend off. I am ready from my break. This week is has been stressful. I have had to put out money I did not really have! I had to pay for new keys for the van that was $125 just for keys. And now I am probably going to have my whole ignition replaced with is about $310 plus to have that replaced. so I am ready for the weekend so I don't have to think about anything except my family. But sometime that is more stressful then money! Anyways I am just happy cause I can get to sleep in this weekend Yeahhhhh Me! I would have to say I love Disney movies but sometimes you can only hear them so many time with out getting ready to pull my hair out. Today's movie is Underdog 6 time in the less 2 days! I am so tired of knowing every word and song in a movie and then having Taylor say,"Mommy Mommy sing it sing that song!". Anyways I just letting know my day!

0 comments: