THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finialy have time to Blog

We I guess I have not been the greatest Blogger! My life has been CRAZY! Well were to start. I guess to say Taylor. Well as of June 25 Taylor has been attending Treehouse Day Program! It is a private School that works with Autistic Kids. I would have to say I have seen a big change in him. He is learning letters and sounds and you name it they are working on it. We just got back too from a trip home to Florida. We had a great time the kids got to swim and play all day. The boys taught them self's how to swim. Taylor is swimming under water and no water wings. Issac learned to swim with a mask on and go underwater. Even Zarah was a water baby. We enjoyed family and friends. We got to spend lots of time with 2 of my bestest friends Johnny and Debbie Denson I have known JJ since we where in 3rd grade and Debbie since 1995 or 96. What is better then your 2 best friends being married so you and your husband have a couple to do things with. We got to have a double date while we where home and it was so much fun. We went to dinner and bowling. JJ bowled a 210 that night. We have always had a blast when we go out even before we where married. Now to Issac he is fine we started him on ADHD meds and he is doing great on them he can focus better in therapy the big test will come in a few weeks when school start back. We are in the mists of having him see the neurologist about hims muslces. We are fixing to have a bunch of blood work done. And if you have not heared the twins turned the big number 4 last week. And we only have a few weeks till the youngest turns the big number 2. And taking of her Zarah is doing great. She is spoiled rotten. We are working on temper right now. She is talking and self potty training. Our life's are not any closer to a normal life but we deal with what God gives us. And I was talking to my mom this week and we where talking about my sister being preggo and waiting on the ultrasound to see if we had one or twins and I was telling my mom that there twins are hard but they are a joy and i would not trade having them for the world I love them no matter how much work they are. But to let you know my sister have only one healthy baby on the way. Well I guest I am done for now I but promise to do better. Keep us in your prayers Taylor has a 14 hour EEG on the 19 of Aug. it will be a challenge.

0 comments: