THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

School Time

Well it is school time. All 3 have started this year! YEAH!
Taylor is in Kindergarten and is keeping up with his classmates! He loves school and is excited everyday to get up and ride the bus and see his teacher!
Issac is also in Kindergarten and is loving his teacher and he is having allot of Nuero test done. Heading to Fort Myers tomorrow for an MRI.
Zarah is in preschool and loving it! She is also in Dance this year she is so funny she loves it and has fun doing it!

So my life has changed I have no kids home in the day time till about 3pm! This is a big change for me.

1 comments:

~My Life~ said...

Toni, I know how it is. All mine are in school and its a big difference to be home alone all day.. I do like some me time tho and every mother need that. Love ya girl