THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

Have Date for Florida!

Well we have of tomorrow we will have are TMO dates (March 3 thru the 5)! We will have Kids medical records sent to us in Florida (already done with the paperwork)! Time to find a cleaner for house and have our house out processed as of the 9th of March so we can be on the road to Florida on the 10th of March. I have lots to do the one thing I am looking forward to is spend unlimited time with my Family first time in 10 years I will be able to see my family at the drop of a hat! I will miss all my Friends I have made here in Texas! Deb and Shelley I will miss you guys hourly! But you can think of it as now you have a place to come visit in Florida! And to the Worlds great ABA therapist and who is also family Veronica We will miss you the most I wont be able to call you in the middle of a meltdown and you say I will be right there anymore! I Thank God for all my extended family of friends that have made the pass 10 years easier on us as a family have you guys in our life is a very special thing we as a family will miss you all! This not a Goodbye just have a lot of feelings and this is one of the ways I can make sure i don't sit around crying all day!

0 comments: